Tuesday, October 9, 2012

why

Come , you tell me, what to do

Cause every thing I do seems wrong isn't it?

You tell me. What to do.

WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!

You ask me why I doubt , you ask me what's on my mind ?

Let me know the answer you wanted to listen , perhaps that's the only thing I do that would make you feel happy

Cause every thing I do or say , there's always something you have to say about isn't it?

So this time, seriously, tell me an answer you want me to say.

Every night I go to bed with a question in my mind , Why , and till date , I still can't figure out what went wrong

Perhaps I've changed , or perhaps I didn't know you after all

Seriously , just tell me what you want to do, so that your life would not be so miserable .

p.s I've always believe, we can't have the best of both world. So don't tell me something impossible

All the while , I hate the feeling of waiting for a reply, that's the reason why , I've always find a time when one isn't so busy so that they don't take ages to reply msg

And you are even better, cause you don't let me wait so long , cause you just . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . .

much APPRECIATED





No comments: