Sunday, October 14, 2012

21




it's 1.30 am, and that means I am 21.

Ppl always say 21 is a big day, must have party, mom told me that too

I am not the type that fancy having big celebration, I don't mind not having any party , cause we have birthday every year

But having pics like this?
Even my photo i take for my work looks better than this picture

Why? cause the camera wasn't around, and to those of you that added my working fb, it isn't because I left it at shop as i posted

Its just i left it at peace house. I saw the camera, but I assume one would get back to change , but guess I was wrong.

And I gotta get up to bath so that I can hide my tears.

Trust me when I say, it isn't easy to hide your tears from falling, am I asking too much? for a decent picture just on my birthday?

Maybe I am.

kthxbai

No comments: