Friday, October 5, 2012

i have a feeling

it's already 3 am in the morning, and I gotta wake up at 6 am later for a convocation. .
Yup, i know , its a Saturday , a day no one will ever call me out during the morning and noon cause they know I can leave any day but never on a Saturday

Even holiday with friends, also they left on Saturday and I drive the next day to meet them up.

But there's always an exception for everything. Not wanting to talk much about it. Cause there's nothing good to talk about, taking half day off on a Saturday , isn't something my dad would really like to listen.

Plus the fact that my on line business for this month is really at a slow pace and not forgetting it's only the 5th of October but stocks I've bought that is due to pay the end of the month is already 14k . And this whole week, it's really been a very unproductive week, with me wearing shorts to shop almost everyday , and spending only very few hours. Was busy with some other personal stuff

And today wasn't a good day for her , something bad happened. It's not the first time I've been telling her about it.

But? * pek chek * and gave her a "lecture" and I really hope the person take what I wrote seriously and this is no play matter.

One would not be so lucky twice.

Lucky one is al right now, cause I was supposed to offer her a ride, but I did not. * I don't want to talk about it*

So esok will be a super busy day, morning with 2 customers coming

and another 2 in the noon, hopefully I'm able to handle the timings

p/s when I don't ask, it doesn't mean that I don't care .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

decided to edit my post again, cause cannot sleep. sigh

semalam , received a sms from a friend of mine.

reading : where are you? free? feeling down, wanna talk to someone.

but i only replied half hour later , and asking if it's too late

she said no, and I just replied picking you up in half hour

mana tau? zzzzzz we ended up makaning steamboat and karaoke-ing till 4 am

ya, i know, i dun fancy going to karaoke, but for friend sake :)

thought apa hal emo pulak . aiks. cause this is only the second time ppl like her would really call me for help . when i meant help, i meant those type of help when a person is feeling very very very down.

The first time? oh my, really shocked to see this friend of mine in that state at the moment. .

* let's keep this to myself *

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess i really gotta force myself to sleep..

nitez world

No comments: