Monday, October 8, 2012

Went for a short trip to Cameron on Sunday , would blog about it some other time .

On my way back, thought of sms-ing a friend to see where they would be, perhaps we can meet up for dinner or something , cause I was expecting Sg Buloh area to be super jam, but mana tau no jam and reached Klang alot earlier than expected.

Wasn't a wise choice after all . Cause today was the first time after knowing this friend for 6 years, first time I think till the point that both of us weren't happy with the sms-es today..

I had always kept my temper at an almost 0 point whenever it comes to this person, just that today, don't ask me why it wasn't , it's just incident after incident and plus the fact I was super tired and even after explaining the term "ur friend" , I've still got an uneasy reply

One doesn't like the term "your friend"

And I don't like the idea of using another person's phone to replying. 

I never tried ending a conversation be it through sms or phone calls before, unless I know one is busy or would have a long day the next day

But today, one because I'm driving , second is because I really don't want to continue arguing , cause I know this would lead us to no where , and I don't want to lose a friend.


That's the reason why, I did not make the initiative to call one up tonight.

It's really amazing how much things have changed these 2 months. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes to think about it, back than , when we have nothing, we still enjoy ourself and have the good old times.

Think about it , we don't have the convenient of browsing the internet 24/7 back than, not forgetting smart plans , which gives you data . And with data plan these days, ppl rarely uses the SMS service

But forget not that one even survived even without a smart plan back than.

What have changed? As we get more and more advanced , we tend to get too depended on it, very dependent indeed.

Just some random bullshit thought of mine



p.s tell me what to do

No comments: