Sunday, October 7, 2012

short update

the fact that you've already decided in spending all your free time with only one person, you gotta expect that your other friends would eventually start losing contact with you.

Cause we can't have the best of both world.. You've made your choice 


posted this as my facebook status, and just thought of updating a short post before going up to Cameron

yup, another random sunday trip


Think about it, the phrase above, to see if it's true.

You know it's never a risky game, cause you know the guy now is still waiting for your YES

And you know you still have the choice to choose.

You know you have the advantage in this game of cards.

There is this saying , " A person actions will tell you everything you need to know "

True enough, I know where I stand today , but I'm telling you that I wont be standing the place I'm for long, cause sooner or later, if things continue the way it is , I would just take it as i just found another new hi & bye kind off friend

There's still a long bumpy road ahead for me in life, and having to be so that not in a mood just thinking about it, makes my shoulder even heavier.

Worry not, as I wont be bothering you for a short conversation , cause yesterday would be good enough to let me know if I should .

And this noon lunch offer was just good enough to let me know that you've made a choice . 

p.s I'm disappointed with myself , but frankly, I'm even more disappointed in you . 


it's already 4pm , gotta go, if not dunno what time can only reach cameron..


I've always said, everything has a good and bad side , this post might make one people happy and another sad ( but as though it would bother ) . ya. chaoz


No comments: